Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Stop-Motion Character Animation

         This assignment was lots of fun. I really enjoyed it. The first thing I did before I started this assignment was think an idea and prop I would use. I wanted something different but fun so I went and bought myself and little lego football player. It was perfect because it had joints that I could move around to make a perfect animation. The second thing I did to create this animation was fix my staging. I wanted something that I did not have to move around a lot so my coffee table was the perfect scene. Then I created a rough story board how I wanted the animation to play out. After that I was all set up to take shots and I didn't forget lighting too. Well here is the final work home you enjoy it as much as I did and thank you professor for making this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment